The North Bay Golf and Country Club Newsletter – March 2016
I know it is early but the winter is moving quickly and we are looking forward to another busy golf season in 2016. The Clubhouse Staff, Greens’ Crew and Professional Staff are eager to welcome all members and their guests back. We look forward to providing the unmatched service and experience you have all come to enjoy here at the North Bay Golf and Country Club. See you soon.
PGA of Canada, Director of Golf
North Bay Golf and Country Club
What’s up in 2016?
Follow our website www.northbaygcc.ca
All inclusive range balls available in 2016- Please see Pro-shop chalkboard for hours of operation.
Pull Carts will be provided at no additional charge to members. (Guest rate = $5/day). No members will be allowed to store their own pull carts in the back-shop. Note: Power Caddy storage still exists and members wishing to use their own pull-carts may bring them from home and store them elsewhere.
Remember to enter your scores using the Northern Systems Handicap system located in the front entrance of the clubhouse. Members can use the system via their home computers through: ehandicap.net and by using Club id: NBGC, Members wishing to participate in GAO events must contact the pro-shop to be set up in the Golf Canada website by our professional staff.
New dining room menu in 2016! Please remember to utilize the intercom on #9 tee deck for all halfway house orders and to maintain your pace of play!
2016 Mixed Twilight and “Live Mix at 6” events will be posted on the website, twitter and chalkboards outside the Pro shop. Please watch for these upcoming events.
2016 Senior Management
- PGA of Canada, Director of Golf: Mr. Jeff Mancini
- CGSA Superintendent: Mr. Robert Clark
- Office Manager: Mrs. Karen Hummel
Members Open House
- Presented by: the North Bay Golf and Country Club
- Thursday April 21st from 6pm-9pm at the clubhouse.
- Complimentary Wine and Snacks will be provided.
- The Pro-shop will feature great deals on any remaining 2015 stock as well as be showcasing all new 2016 product.
- Any Friends or Family interested in membership information are welcome to attend.
2016 Demo Day
- Wednesday May 11th- 2pm-6pm on the Range!
- All the top golf companies will be there!
- 1/2 Cart Regular $18.
- 1/2 Cart Medical $16.
- Family 3 Pack of Green Fees reserved for Family members only $175.
- Regular Green Fees $75.
- Monday Green Fee Special $60 including half a cart and hst. Members can take out guests on non-holiday Mondays for this special rate.
- Yearly Power Caddy Storage- $180 for cart and battery or just your cart.
2016 Mixed Event Schedule
- Friday May 27th- Opening Mixed Twilight (Please register outside the pro shop the week before).
- June 3,4,5- Northern Honda Mixed Invitational- Invitations available in the pro shop.
- Friday July 15th- Mixed Twilight- Live Concert
- Friday August 5th- Mixed Twilight- Mystery Night?
- Friday September 16th- Closing Mixed Twilight- Closing Party
- Saturday October 15th- Hole in One Party.