Golf Canada and our NAGA and Provincial Association partners are looking for unique, memorable, thought-provoking, golf-related stories from Canadians! We want to hear from you, it doesn't matter if you're a scratch golfer or a 30 handicap. It's all about you, your story and how it relates to golf. It could be about any of the following:
- The shot that brought you back.
- Developing relationships.
- Family bonding, friends made.
- Traditions / Rituals.
- The start/end of the golf season.
- Strangest shots ever seen.
- Holes in one.
- Family history of golf.
- Overcoming physical handicaps.
- Children and golf.
Stories submitted will not be used without consent of the author.
How to share your story? We have created a custom website called golfcanadagolf.ca. The site goes live April 16. Please visit the site and upload your story.